Boys Hot Holiday Gifts 2013: NBA 2K14
NBA 2K14 is the latest in the saga of basketball games to be released from 2K, and with the new game comes new modes.
NBA 2K14 is the latest in the saga of basketball games to be released from 2K, and with the new game comes new modes and some old modes to be brought back such as “Crews” and “MyTEAM.”
Though the controls of the game have changed yet again, the “ProStick” ability allows for more crisp passing and movement. It is going to be released onto the next gen consoles, as well as the Xbox 360 and PS3, but will be released on the PS4 on November 15th and on the Xbox One on November 22nd.
- Crews – The single-most requested game mode is back! Face off against opposing crews online using your MyPLAYER. Create your logo and face off in 5v5 battles with other crews featuring leaderboards and stats. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
- Dynamic Living Rosters® powered by Stats, Inc. – Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game
- King James Soundtrack – Featuring artists and tracks hand-picked by LeBron James, including JAY Z, Eminem, The Black Keys, Daft Punk, and many more
- MyTEAM – Back and better than ever, with new player modes, multi and single player tournaments, and much more. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
- Pro Stick? ? Throw down show-stopping moves, pull off intricate shots, and toss flashy no-look passes with deadly accuracy with Pro Stick control. Easily the most intuitive basketball controls ever implemented, Signature Skills ? Six new Signature Skills, ensuring each NBA player?s unique abilities are represented in the most authentic way possible. New jump shots, dunk and layup packages, dribble moves, free throws, pre-game intros, getbacks, celebrations and more